In addition to Event Management, we offer two other sets of services to engaged couples. You can book 1, 2, or all 3 services, depending on the level of help you want or need from your wedding planner.
LOGISTICS AND INSTITUTIONAL KNOWLEDGE
Are you looking to save time, be less stressed and make smart choices? Do you want to stay organized and on budget? Then this is the service for you.
- Unlimited email and phone support (this comes with every service.)
- Custom planning schedule featuring a month-by-month breakdown of the tasks we will be working on – this is the to-do list that becomes the road map for planning your wedding.
- Custom budget spreadsheet to map out our plan for your dollars, and then tracking as we move forward with hiring your team
- Vendor recommendations and proposal procurement, and contract review, unlimited. You will get curated, personal recommendations that are on budget, on style, and available for your wedding date.
- Four in-person planning or vendor meetings, used at your discretion. We can go to a photography meeting, a band showcase, your catering tasting; we’ve even gone to dress fittings.
- Direction of hotel room blocks and wedding day transportation – both of which are total time sucks and not at all fun or glamorous parts of wedding planning. So why spend your time doing them?
DETAILS! DETAILS! DETAILS!
Are you hoping for a wedding experience that is completely personalized and beautiful? That doesn’t look like every other photo on Pinterest? Do you want your guests to walk into your wedding and gasp, “This is so them!” If so, I got your back. Here is how we do it…
- You and your partner each complete the design questionnaire
- Janice creates a thorough design presentation, covering any and everything from stationery, fashion, each part of the wedding celebration (ceremony, cocktails, reception, after party etc,) florals, lighting, linen swatches, color palettes, rental ideas, welcome bag and favor ideas, and more. This becomes a working document for your entire vendor partner team.
- We review the design deck and you offer feedback on the ideas, the deck is edited as needed, and as we make decisions down the road.
- Up to 2 in-person design planning or design vendor meetings – usually we use these for rentals and florals.
- Source floral, rental and lighting vendor partners
- Source table, linen, chair, china, silverware and glassware rentals
- Up to 2 in-person stationery meetings – often used to peruse ideas and then to place the order.
- Assistance with all stationery text, unlimited. From your save the date, to the invitation suite, to all the signs and paper goods we will use on your wedding day.
- Review of all stationery proofs, unlimited
- Guidance on proper envelope addressing
- Calligraphy and postage recommendations
- Protocol and etiquette assistance